Monday, June 30, 2008

All About Brent (in way less than a thousand words)

So I'm gonna write about Brent, the Texas Cowboy, for a moment due to the fact that one, it's almost like writing about me considering we're confused daily, and also, cuz he asked vainly for a post on him.

This is more of poetic eulogy, after he runs with the bulls next week.

Brent. A good man. You eat too much, and at times, typecast yourself as a Texas frat boy, a benign drinker of sorts, a ruffian without borders.

Conversely, you are an intellectual in a sea of blue. How, I ask, this is possible considering your sister will be a Shaman? Rainbows squeeze droplets of sultry pitter-patter across the dusty plains of Tejas.

Belts of Leather. Where did you go Brent?

Walking in Memphis. Shit, we lost Brent again.

A man who knew too much. El Fin.

I can wholeheartedly say that this post could be the lowest moment of my blogging life. Brent, you didn't deserve it, but wear it proudly. AZNP.

No comments: